National Director of A Rocha South Africa
For some time now there has been a great need for a National Director (ND) to lead our organisation. Recently appointed National Director, Murray Tessendorf will strive to raise A Rocha South Africa’s profile in South Africa’s conservation community, and ensure the theological and operational integrity of the organisation.
Some of his specific roles are:
- Speaking engagements: churches, pastors, groups, community forums etc.
- Represent A Rocha South Africa locally, nationally and internationally in both the conservation and Christian communities.
- Oversee and lead the implementation of A Rocha South Africa’s Strategic Action plan annually in accordance with the organisation’s strategic goals and objectives
- Develop A Rocha’s programmes and activities.
- Seek opportunities to expand the ARZA footprint in biodiversity conservation and land rehabilitation Reporting to the Board of Trustees regularly
- Seek funding for ARZA conservation projects.
- Support and liaise with A Rocha Partner Organisations.
- Seek to support the conservation industry as a Christian NGO.
To see more about Murray, click here: our people
We are hoping that you are as delighted as we are and that you will assist us by prayerfully considering financial assistance. Our aim is to generate sufficient monthly donations to cover Murray’s salary. Every donation will be valuable and much appreciated; however big or small.
If you have known us for some time now you will know that we are grateful to have friends like you who journey with us through all kinds of circumstances. We are excited about the future and we would like you to be part of it.
Click here to view ways to contribute